Job Description: Client Manager
Lighthouse Communications will celebrate its tenth anniversary this year and we are looking for an outstanding individual with agency experience and an interest in current affairs to join our award-winning team as a Client Manager.
Working with some of the biggest brands in Northern Ireland, Lighthouse Communications provides counsel to senior business leaders and delivers creative marketing communications strategies that drive influence amongst our clients’ stakeholders.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our team and offer industry leading salaries and benefits.
If you are someone that realises hard work brings reward and seeks continuing career progression, then this full-time, permanent position will be of interest.
As a Client Manager, you will devise and execute communications strategies on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
Whilst responsible for the day to day running of the account, you will work closely with the senior team to ensure these strategies effect change.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic counsel to clients
- Develop PR strategies with full digital integration
- Media relations
- Lead on all aspects of account management
- Oversee the team in the implementation of activity
- Monitor the wider economic environment on behalf of clients
- Budget management
- Pro-actively identify opportunities on behalf of clients
The candidate will have at least two years’ experience working in a PR agency or in-house communications department but must have:
- Corporate brand experience
- Relevant third level qualification
- Great attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of the economy and current affairs
- A proven track record managing multiple accounts or business strands
- Excellent media contacts across business, trade and online media
- Ability to develop strategies and creative plans that encompass offline and online platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Industry leading salary
- Inclusion in bonus scheme
- Private company pension
- Ongoing training
- Career progression
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter in confidence to:
Alyson English, Director, Alyson@lighthouseni.com by Friday 1st February 2019.