Thank you for your interest in this position. Recruitment has now closed. Please keep in touch for further opportunities as they become available.
Job Description: Client Executive
Lighthouse Communications is recruiting.
Based in newly refurbished premises in Holywood we are looking for an individual with agency experience and an interest in current affairs to join our award-winning team as a Client Executive.
Working with some of the biggest brands in Northern Ireland, Lighthouse Communications provides outstanding counsel and delivers creative marketing communications and PR strategies that drive influence and effects change amongst our clients’ stakeholders.
We are fully committed to driving the personal and professional development of our staff whilst ensuring commercial value is delivered on behalf of our clients.
If you are someone that realises hard work brings reward and recognise opportunities for career progression, you have our attention.
As a Client Executive, your role is to support the senior team in implementing marketing communications strategy on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
This will include working closely with your colleagues to develop creative strategy that will effect change and influence perceptions of your clients amongst their stakeholders.
In his/her work, the Client Executive will be expected to display total care whilst always treating clients and the media as a priority.
Reporting directly to your Client Manager, day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing engaging copy such as press releases, feature articles, newsletters, e-zines, or profiles
- Issuing content to media
- Media monitoring and reporting
- Attending client meetings
- Organising and attending photo calls on behalf of clients
- Building relationships with key media and updating media lists
- Responding to media enquiries
- Campaign reporting
- Monitoring and updating social media channels
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities on behalf of clients that assist in achieving their set objectives
- Marketing campaign planning
- Actively participating in brainstorming sessions with the team
- An interest in current affairs
- Previous experience working in a communications agency
- Educated to degree level
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to act professionally when representing the organisation in the company of clients and other third parties
The desirable candidate will be self-motivated, confident, creative, calm under pressure and have the ability to work cohesively with colleagues as one team.
Salary and benefits include
- Attractive base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career progression
To apply, please submit your CV to Stephen Smith, Managing Director: Stephen@lighthouseni.com
More information about Lighthouse Communications can be found at lighthouseni.com